Vincent D. Morgera
Attorney Vincent D. Morgera Awarded AV Preeminent Rating
Attorney Vincent D. Morgera has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a trusted legal resource since 1868. The AV Preeminent award honors the pinnacle of professional excellence and is earned through a strenuous peer review rating process of judges and attorneys.
Vincent D. Morgera has achieved the highest possible rating in the legal profession both in legal ability and ethical standards. He was also recognized this year in the Boston Globe among Top Rated Lawyers in America. Play the video link above to learn more.
After serving in the US Air Force, Vincent D. Morgera attained a law degree from St. John’s University School of Law in New York. First practicing law in New York, Attorney Morgera later returned to his home state of Rhode Island where he has built a successful practice helping people and their loved ones who have been subject to serious personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice. Throughout his profession, Attorney Morgera has achieved an impressive history of attaining highly favorable settlements and verdicts for his clients.
During his career, Attorney Morgera has served as President of the Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, Chairman of the Superior Court Bench Bar Committee and on the Board of Governors of the American Association of Justice. In addition, he is a member of the bar in three states, allowing him to practice law in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York. As a Proctor in Admiralty and Maritime Law, Attorney Morgera has the credentials to address legal matters that occur at sea.
Attorney Vincent D. Morgera’s extensive and honored legal career has provided him the experience of addressing the U.S. District Court of Southern and Eastern New York and Rhode Island, the U.S. Appeals 1st Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Products Liability Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- St. John’s University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- University of Maryland
- Extension course while serving in France
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Chairman, Superior Court Bench Bar Committee, 1980 – 1984
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association, President, 1981 – 1986
- American Association for Justice, Member, Board of Governors, 1987 – 1989
- Barry D. Lang, M.D., P.C., Boston, Massachusetts, Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Air Force