Warwick & Newport, Rhode Island, Hospital/Physician Patient Negligence Lawyer
Throughout the country, hospitals have encountered budgetary restraints. A lack of funding has caused hospital administrators to cut corners, ultimately causing medical professionals to be overworked and undertrained. Staff shortages and a lack of training can lead to avoidable hospital mistakes.
I am Vincent D. Morgera, a medical malpractice attorney focused exclusively on representing personal injury plaintiffs. Over the past several years, I have seen firsthand the costly implications of nurses, doctors, radiologists and other medical professionals failing to follow standard medical procedures. Whether a nurse administered the wrong medicine or a treating doctor failed to identify the warning signs of a stroke, the results can be catastrophic and life-threatening.
At the law firm of Vincent D. Morgera, Ltd., my legal team and I are committed to holding medical professionals accountable for their negligent actions. Contact my law firm today to schedule a consultation at one of my two office locations in Warwick or Newport, Rhode Island. I am licensed to practice in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.
Offering Strong Advocacy Against Hospital Negligence
As the founding attorney, I am personally involved in every medical malpractice case from start to finish. I work with a network of medical professionals, including a nurse consultant and attorneys who are medical doctors. As a legal team, we offer a comprehensive approach focused on proving fault and the extent of damages involved in a wide range of hospital negligence claims, involving:
- Medication errors — My legal team and I are committed to holding doctors and nurses accountable for administering the wrong prescription, an overdose or failing to avoid the negative interaction of prescription drugs.
- OB/GYN malpractice — My law firm offers strong advocacy and legal counsel to women and their families put at risk when doctors overlook the warning signs of a high-risk pregnancy, fail to take appropriate precautions to avoid birth injuries and fail to effectively treat reproductive system disorders.
- Failure to diagnose and misdiagnosis — I aggressively hold medical professionals accountable for shuffling patients around and failing to properly treat or diagnose serious medical conditions, including heart attack, stroke, spinal cord injuries and cancer.
- Radiology errors — I am committed to proving fault against radiologists and technicians who fail to properly use diagnostic equipment to diagnose serious medical conditions.
- Surgical errors— I have the skills and resources to effectively pursue damages against surgeons who operate on the wrong body part, conduct an unnecessary surgical procedure or fail to properly treat infections relating to a surgery.
Contact An Experienced Physician Or Hospital Negligence And Prescription Error Lawyer
For experienced advocacy and legal counsel regarding your medical malpractice or personal injury concerns, contact my law firm at 888-808-3664 (toll free) or 401-456-0300. You may schedule a free consultation at one of my two law office locations in Warwick or Newport, Rhode Island, or complete the online contact form.
Vincent D. Morgera is licensed to practice law in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.