Personal Injury Overview
Warwick & Newport, Rhode Island, Personal Injury Attorney
Handling Cases Involving Serious Injury Or Wrongful Death
My law firm handles matters involving accidents resulting in serious injury or wrongful death. I have the knowledge and experience to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including many different types of accidents and injuries:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, bus accidents and truck accidents
- Boating accidents and other accidents on water
- Premises liability cases, involving injuries occurring as a result of defects on the property of another
- Product liability cases, involving injuries causes by dangerous or defective products
- Brain injury cases, where a mild, moderate or severe brain injury has changed the life of an injury victim and his or her family
- Spinal cord injuries, including cases involving paralysis
- Wrongful death cases, resulting from accidents of all types
I often engage accident reconstruction experts as well as medical experts to prove and research the full range of the physical, mental and economic losses resulting from personal injury. I do extensive research regarding the law and the injury, often visiting the scene of an accident to meticulously research frequently overlooked details.
I also conduct accident reconstruction to measure stopping distances and rate of travel at certain speeds. This allows me to put an accident together through mathematical analysis and the rules of physics.
This thorough preparation helps me achieve the best possible results for my clients in personal injury lawsuits. Because I know my clients’ experiences, I can help judges and juries understand the truth about what happened. The result has been a history of justice for personal injury victims, including many favorable settlements and verdicts.
Choose An Experienced Lawyer
Large law firms often defer you to new associates and staff who do not have the experience and knowledge necessary to consistently achieve superior results.
When you work with Vincent D. Morgera, Ltd., you work directly with the experienced attorney you hired. With over 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer, I will be the attorney by your side throughout your case — not a less experienced associate who is only a few years out of law school.
Contact Vincent D. Morgera, Ltd.
For experienced advocacy and legal counsel regarding your personal injury concerns, contact my law firm at 888-808-3664 (toll free) or 401-456-0300. You may schedule a free consultation at one of my two law office locations in Warwick or Newport, Rhode Island, or complete the online contact form.
Vincent D. Morgera is licensed to practice law in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.